Homeschool Musings of a Charlotte Mason Mom

Welcome to my Homeschool Musings of a Charlotte Mason Mom

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Apple Pie Success?

    We did arise this morning and make the apple pie that I had mentioned in the last post. It was a success. My children did an exceptional job following the recipe, with the exception of us changing a few minor things. I don't know what it is about us and recipes, but some how we always change some little something. I took a picture of the pie, forgot to get a picture with the pie and the children. Here is the pic.

It  tasted great with vanilla ice cream. There went my diet. I don't remember those items on the list for my diet. Oh well, it's said and done now.
     Today was my husband's birthday. I think he had a great one.  He seemed to like the apple pie with the vanilla ice cream.
    
Tonight was also our bowling night. My children just started bowling about a year ago and my son still bowled a 77 tonight. I'm so proud of him. I know in some people's eyes that's not good, but I've seen how far he has come along. We had taken off for the summer so he is doing exceptionally well starting back up. He's improving so much. His dad told him and his sister that if they would bowl 100 he would buy them their own personal bowling ball. I think before this season is over daddy will be bowling ball shopping.
     Guess it's time for me to close this post. It's way past my bed time and I am feeling it. Hope all of you have a blessed and happy homeschool week, Traci.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...