Homeschool Musings of a Charlotte Mason Mom

Welcome to my Homeschool Musings of a Charlotte Mason Mom

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

From One Day to the Next

     We are still here. We’ve just been taking our time moving through our studies, our main focal point being Holland & the Dutch. We are reading Our Little Dutch Cousins by Blanch McManus alongside Hans Brinker or the Silver Skates by Mary Mapes Dodge. So much has been gained from these books & we have only touched the surface of them. By the time we are finish with them we’ll have a thorough understanding about the Dutch & Holland. We also found a video on Holland at the thrift store, yea! If it is possible for me to integrate videos into our studies, I always do so. The video is always like a wrap up session of our study. My children look forward to the videos. We watch them as a family. Not only are we being educated through the videos, but they are also helping our family make memories.
    I am so thankful that I get the privilege to spend each day with my children. I am getting the opportunity to know them & to develop a relationship with them. It’s such a joy to be a homeschool mom.
                Until next time, three cheers for us homeschool moms, “Hurray, hurray, hurray!”

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...