Homeschool Musings of a Charlotte Mason Mom

Welcome to my Homeschool Musings of a Charlotte Mason Mom

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Getting Fit Goals for the Month of June 2011

Ok, so I didn't make it getting my Getting Fit Goals put on my blog on Sunday. It's a good thing I had said, "Lord's willing, or I would have lied." It's been a busy week trying to get our things together to leave for youth camp in the morning. So here's a brief look at my goals for the month of June.
I do not want to lose my weight too fast. I want to lose it slowly in hopes that it will remain off. So my goals are one to two pounds each week.

I'm starting the month of June weighing 193 pounds.

June 3, 2011 192 lbs.
June 10, 2011 190 lbs.
June 17, 2011 188 lbs.
June 24, 2011 186 lbs.

By the last Friday in June I hope to be lost down to 186 pounds. I know I said one to two pounds per week and I've put two pounds on my goals, that's because this past month I lost at least two pounds each week and I'm hoping to do the same this month.
I only put one pound for this week due to us going to youth camp. My scales may rocket this week. Anyway, if they do, I'll will continue on when we get back. I am not going to stop just because of a set-back. I intend to lose this weight by the help of the Lord.
If I don't get to blog any after tonight, I'll talk to you guys when we return.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

How wonderful!! What a great job you're doing!! You are an inspiration!! I hope to start losing too. I need to lose some so that my shorts fit before we move to the desert!

Have a wonderful time this week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...