Homeschool Musings of a Charlotte Mason Mom

Welcome to my Homeschool Musings of a Charlotte Mason Mom

Monday, June 20, 2011

Getting Fit Goals: Week 8

I'm running a bit behind on my weekly report on my weight loss, sorry. I suppose it's ok though because not anything has changed. I seem to be on a weight loss plateau this week. I did not lose any weight, but I didn't gain either. I'be been searching on the internet and some sites say this is called a weight loss plateau. The sites give tips on how to trigger your metabolism to get it moving again. So, this week I am trying to get those pounds moving again.
I have kept up with my exercise for the most part. Idid my arm rolls, stretches, sit ups almost every night, walked 5 miles, and even added in jogging in place in 5 minute intervals.
My plans for this week is to walk more along with the other exercises to see if more walking will stimulate the metabolism this week. I read another thing to try on a site that I am going to try. I won't say what that is until I do more research on it because I'm just not sure of what the site said. Or, maybe I should mention it to you all to see if you have ever heard of such. The site said to spin around clockwise 12 times and it would shake up the harmone in your body and stimulate metabolism, never heard of it, but why not try it. The site said it would make you dizzy, that would be normal, but if you got dizzy and a bit nauseated then it could be a sign that you are having problems with your thyroid which definitely would cause problems with a person losing weight. The site said you should spin several times throughout the day. Any of you ever heard of this?
Beginning weight: 210 lbs.
Last week's weight: 190 lbs.
New weight: 190 lbs.
I'll update more at the end of the week and let you all know how I'm doing.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...