Homeschool Musings of a Charlotte Mason Mom

Welcome to my Homeschool Musings of a Charlotte Mason Mom

Monday, October 3, 2011

Camping Again!

Ok, I told you guys I just didn't have it out of my system yet. We are back camping, yea! We went to a homecoming at a church about 5 hours from our house so we just decided to camp our way back home. How fun is that!
We did not bring any books other than writing materials for stories and nature journals for naturing. Oh, and our favorite, audio books. I'm the teacher so I suppose that will be ok, he he he.
Sorry I haven't gotten around to any of your blogs lately. I am planning on doing that while we are out this week. Hope all of you are having a wonderful year.

1 comment:

Autismland Penny said...

Have fun! I love the spontaneity ( did I spell that right?) of it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...