Homeschool Musings of a Charlotte Mason Mom

Welcome to my Homeschool Musings of a Charlotte Mason Mom

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Getting Ready For Thanksgiving

Today has been a wonderful day. I have been doing some of my cooking for tomorrow while my hubby & son have just been enjoying some computer time. My DD is gone to herAunt Conny's for the night. She along with my niece Miranda are staying the night over there to help her cook. This has become a family tradition for about three years now. The nieces go to Aunt Conny's to help cook Thanksgiving dinner. That gives my sister quality time with her nieces.
I have gotten my Pecan Pies, Peanutbutter Pies, & German Chocolate Cheese cake ready for tomorrow. In the morning I will get up & cook a Corn Casserole & a Chicken Casserole before leaving to go to my Mom & Dad's.
I am looking forward to tomorrow. Usually it is just my mom, dad, & their children/grand children on Thanksgiving. Well, tomorrow some of my mom's brothers & stister, along with some of their children are coming. How fun!
SupposeI'd better be turning in for the night. Hope all of you have the most blessed Thanksgiving imagined. God bless you all.
Don't forget my give away if you are interested in entering. Scroll down and leave a comment on that post.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...