Homeschool Musings of a Charlotte Mason Mom

Welcome to my Homeschool Musings of a Charlotte Mason Mom

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Accomplishing House Cleaning Lists

I had several things I wanted to accomplish today, but forgot that I was to have my two little darling nephews who are 2 & 4. When they are here most of my time is devoted to them, especially the two year old. He is learning to talk & he wants to talk to Aunt Traci.
I had plans to dust the top's of the fridge and freezer, clean off my bar, dust the top of the bread box, cover my door so I can put my Wreath up (that I haven't gotten up), & wash the bed covers for all beds. I managed to get the bed covers done & the top of the fridge. My motto is, "Some is better than none," so I'm thankful that something was accomplished. I'll pick back up on my list tomorrow.
As for our schooling, we have been doing lots of reading. Not much of anything else. Just discussing what we have read. Oh, & they have been working out of a new drawing book that we found at the thrift store on Friday. They also worked on addressing some Christmas cards for me today.
Hope all of you are enjoying your Christmas season, we are.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

sounds like a productive day!! After all, some is better than none-I totally agree with you there!! All is well here. I feel like I hadn't posted in forever. I didn't realize that it had been so long!! Busy, busy!!

Enjoy your Christmas season. I love the photo at the top of your blog!

Autismland Penny said...

I mananged to clean the hallway. Yea, it was that dirty. Slow and steady wins the race. Oh and I had hot chocolate that a dear bloggy friend sent me in a box full of goodies. ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...