Homeschool Musings of a Charlotte Mason Mom

Welcome to my Homeschool Musings of a Charlotte Mason Mom

Monday, February 20, 2012

Losing School Time, But Gaining Relationships

How good is this? I sit & make lesson plans on Saturday when all the rain is going on, all excited for school today & what do you know, we don't even have school today.
Cousins came Friday to spend the weekend with us, Mom was to pick them up on Sunday, & come Sunday they decide to stay until Tuesday beings they are out of school. That being the case, I knew I would not get much schooling out of my children. So, instead of fighting, I joined the party. They have been having a blast. From playing basketball, to jumping on the trampoline, to riding bikes, running & playing in the field of green grass, to hiking in the woods, oh, & how could I forget, to baking brownies, they have been enjoying each other's company. Family is great!
Beings they will still be here tomorrow, I suppose there will be no school around here then either. Hope all of you are having a nice school week.

1 comment:

Laurie said...

That's the way to do it! Sometimes it is hard to let go- I know. Sounds like a great time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...