Homeschool Musings of a Charlotte Mason Mom

Welcome to my Homeschool Musings of a Charlotte Mason Mom

Saturday, July 6, 2013

Week 5 Weight Loss

      Wow! A great week walking with Leslie! I tipped those scales this week after a slow go last week. I am so excited! I praise God for the weight I lost this week because I thought my body was about to hit a weight plateau, as it usually does.

So here is the weekly report:

     Beginning Weight: 204.6

     Last week's weight: 194.8

     New weight: 190.6

      Lost 4.2 lbs. this week

      Total weight loss: 14 lbs. (in 5 weeks)

     I had set a goal to be 185 lbs. by my anniversary on July 24th, only 5.6 lbs. to go. I only have a little over 2 weeks to do that. Not sure if I will make it, but at least I should be very close.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...