Homeschool Musings of a Charlotte Mason Mom

Welcome to my Homeschool Musings of a Charlotte Mason Mom

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Is It Christmas Break Already?

Are we suppose to be schooling this week? It's almost as if our Christmas break has already begun. We've been doing some reading & handy crafts. Is that schooling? I hope so because that is all this family has been doing so far this week. Maybe we'll decide we need to do more before Friday, he he he.
I'm working on an afgaan. I am hoping to finish it before Christmas. I will put a pic of it in my Weekly Wrap Up on Friday.
As for my house work this week, I am wanting to get my kitchen cabnets pulled out, wiped down & reorganized. If this is going to happen I am going to have to get these old bones moving.
Hope everyone is having a wonderful week so far. Happy Home Schooling!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...