Homeschool Musings of a Charlotte Mason Mom

Welcome to my Homeschool Musings of a Charlotte Mason Mom

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Family Time

I had plans to put a blog post in. My 2 year old nephew has other plans. He has a great imagination. We are sitting on my bed. He has been a baby worm and I'm the big worm and he is attacking me by climbing all over my head, etc. Then all of a sudden he began to pinch me and told me an ant was biting me. My daughter entered the room and now he's a bob cat attacking a little girl. What an imagination. I can only begin to imagine how his mind will be functioning when he is older. I think we will be in for a treat. Maybe I will get to my blog post after he has returned home. Happy homeschooling. Love, love, love my nephews!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...