Homeschool Musings of a Charlotte Mason Mom

Welcome to my Homeschool Musings of a Charlotte Mason Mom

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Finally Slowing Down A Bit

     Well, we survived the busy season. We had a wonderful Christmas and was blessed beyond measure. My DH and I had decided we were not going to go all out this Christmas. We purchased one big gift for each child and they had 4 or 5 small gifts to unwrap under the tree. Those gifts were not expensive gifts either. By the time we all unwrapped our gifts out from under our tree and opened the ones that we received from family members it looked like we had gone all out for Christmas. All of us were blessed with some really nice gifts even though we are so undeserving of them. I am so thankful for my Heavenly Father's blessings.
     My blessings consisted of a nice set of Pyrex glass bowls with lids, a set of Pyrex baking dishes with lids, some candles, lotion, shower gel & body wash, a set of Rubbermaid bowls, wooden spoon set, perfume a mini crock pot cooker, a chopper/slicer, and some candy. Along with a few more odd and end things. I consider myself to be beyond blessed.
     Now I am just trying to get organized and find homes for all of these nice things in my kitchen. I have been following Fly Lady's routine to try to keep my house in order. It is really working. I have even been putting on my shoes every day. That is totally not normal for me.
     I suppose Monday I will begin looking over school work and gear up for our next half of the year. We will begin back on Wednesday and just ease back in to thingsbefore we get the ball rolling.
     In my next post I will try to get up some Christmas pics. I hope all of you had a great Christmas.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...