Homeschool Musings of a Charlotte Mason Mom

Welcome to my Homeschool Musings of a Charlotte Mason Mom

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Alive and Well

    Just thought I would let everyone know that we were still homeschooling. We have been soooo busy this is the first time I've been on my computer since March, I think. We have finished up our year and my DC are in TN this week with our Youth group. We will probably do some mini schooling during the summer. I can't believe it, I will have a highschooler next year. We've made it to the point I was concerned with. Hopefully, we will survive the credit thing. Everything has just been crazy busy. Miss all of my blogging friends. Now deciding on curriculum for highschool, hmmm.
    Hope all of you have had a wonderful year. Hope things have been going well for you all. I plan to get back on track with my blog. I have so many pics I need to post. We've had trips to the mountains, beach, etc. Another update post soon.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

So glad you're back!! Missed reading your posts. Read Lee Binz's Setting the Records Straight. Its the only book I recommend about the high school thing. Very very helpful.

Enjoy your summer!!

Traci's Teaching Times said...

Thanks Michelle for stopping by. I have been gone so long I wasn't even sure if anyone was still keeping up with my blog. Thanks for the helpful info about the book recommendation too. I'm going to try to get it as soon as possible. Hope you are having a great summer too .

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...