Homeschool Musings of a Charlotte Mason Mom

Welcome to my Homeschool Musings of a Charlotte Mason Mom

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Week 2 Weight Update

      Hurray!!! I am shouting for joy!!! I went to Youth Camp this week, watched what I ate (at Youth Camp) and lost weight. I'm soooo excited!!! I can't believe I lost weight at Youth Camp with all the eating that was going on.
     Anyway, you all get the picture, I am over joyed that I lost weight at Youth Camp. So Here's my weekly update:

Beginning Weight: 204.6
Previous Weight: 200.2
New Weight: 197.8

   Lost 2.4 lbs this week

    A total weight loss of 6.8 lbs.

     I'm hoping for at least one pound per week. And hopefully I won't hit a weight plateau like I did the last time I was dieting.  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...