Homeschool Musings of a Charlotte Mason Mom

Welcome to my Homeschool Musings of a Charlotte Mason Mom

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Weight Watching Again

     Well, I decided this week it was time for me to try to lose some weight. I don't know what it is about me losing weight, keeping it off for a while, and then slowly letting it return. So here I go again trying to lose weight.
     I don't really follow a diet plan. I just count my calories and exercise, most of the time consisting of walking. I don't usually follow a diet plan because I like to be able to eat what ever I desire. I more or less am using the portion control thing. I suppose if I would use that method all the time instead of indulging in foods that taste soooo good I wouldn't have to lose weight often.
     So once again, my beginning weight is 204.6 lbs. I have been cutting back this week and have lost down to 200.2 lbs.

     A total loss of: 4.4 lbs

    This was probably just water weight. Next week should be actually weight coming off. Anyone care to enbark on this weight loss journey with me?
     Hope all of you are well. Have a super weekend!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I'm trying to exercise more and watch portions too. I need to start walking also. Thankfully, I am doing a lot of yard work around the farm so that is helping a little bit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...