Homeschool Musings of a Charlotte Mason Mom

Welcome to my Homeschool Musings of a Charlotte Mason Mom

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Week 3 Weight Loss

     Week 3 and my weight is still moving. That makes me happy beings last year when I started losing weight I got on a weight plateau and it would not move. That discouraged me and I gave up after about 6 weeks.
       So here is my new update:

    Beginning Weight: 204.6 lbs.
  
    Previous weight: 197.8
   
    New weight: 195.2

     Lost 2.6 lbs. this week

     A total weight loss of 9.4 lbs.

     I'm thrilled! I am only looking for 1 lb. per week, but I sure like this over 2 lbs. per week. Exercising is paying off.
     I am not really doing any strenuous exercising, just 40 minutes a day. I am doing it in 10 minute increments. I ride the exercise bike in the morning for 10 minutes. Later on in the morning or somewhere around lunch I walk in place for 10 minutes. Around 4:00 p.m. or so I walk in place again for 10 minutes. And before bed I ride the bike again for 10 minutes. I also do some  arm workouts with 10 lb. hand held weights. about 10 to 15 per arm. Once I lay on my bed I do a few leg lifts. Not a big exercise program, but it is working so far, thank God.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...